Thursday August 6, 2015
Got a new bottle of noni lotion and aren’t sure how best to use it? Or are you a longtime fan, looking for tips to make noni even more effective? There are so many ways to apply noni lotions for different kinds of aches, pains, and skin irritations, and we want to share some of our favorites with you.
We’ll share some of the best ways to apply our Noni Lavender Lotion, our IcyHeat formulas, Bio Bandage, and even our formula for pets!
All of our lotions have powerful health benefits from the outside in:
- Helps soothe fatigued muscles
- Relieve pain and inflammation
- Packed with antioxidants
- Builds youthful, healthy skin when used over time
Here are our 5 favorite ways to use noni lotions for health, beauty, and pain relief.
An amazing way to use Noni Lavender Lotion or either of our IcyHeat formulas is to incorporate them into massage. All three formulas penetrate deep into the skin and muscles to soothe and calm on a cellular level. Whether for sports massage, self-massage, or couples massage, noni can help relieve pain and reduce tension.
- Use Noni Lavender Lotion on more sensitive skin, or delicate skin, and only use the IcyHeat formulas on closed skin
- IcyHeat Noni Lotion and IcyHeat Sports Formula Lotion are more effective if you apply them to the bottoms of the feet before massaging the sore area, because the feet are full of nerve endings!
- The IcyHeat Sports Formula has a helpful applicator tip to apply it where there’s the most pain
To use any of our noni lotions for massage, apply generously to the skin and massage with long strokes along sore muscles. Don’t rub the lotion in until dry, unless you want to exfoliate. Add more lotion to keep the skin lubricated as you massage, and then let the lotion air dry. All of our lotions are in a water-base, so please remember to apply to your skin before you apply any massage oil that would block our lotion from penetrating.
Daily Natural Skin Care
Noni Lavender Lotion is a great addition to your daily skincare routine. Noni contains important antioxidants that soothe irritated skin, promotes skin clarity, reduces appearance of spots and discoloration. The beneficial compounds in the noni pulp give your skin cells the crucial building blocks they need to create healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our formula contains only organic noni pulp, water, lavender, and grapefruit seed extract, and produced completely on our family-owned farm
- Noni contains selenium, which preserves skin elasticity, soothes irritation, and reduces redness
- Noni contains collagen which acts as an anti-wrinkling agent on your skin
Apply a generous coat of Noni Lavender Lotion to the skin area and let dry. Use Noni Lavender lotion at least once a day for maintenance, and 3 or more times per day for more persistent skin irritations. Noni works over time, so keep applying each day and soon you will begin to see results.
For a luxurious, rejuvenating facial mask, try our Noni Bio Bandage. It’s a thicker formula that stays on the surface of the skin longer than the Noni Lavender Lotion. This helps it restore the condition of your skin, keep aging at bay, and soothes troubled skin.
- We created this formula based on user feedback—so many of you were creating your own bio bandages that we decided to make things easier on you and provide one ourselves!
- Noni Bio Bandage contains organic noni pulp and organic aloe gel, which can soothe stressed skin, moisturize the skin without oils, and improve skin firmness.
Apply a thin but complete coat of Noni Bio Bandage to your clean, dry face, and your body will start absorbing its nourishing properties through your pores. Leave the formula on for as long as you would like, then rinse off with warm water. The Noni Bio Bandage was designed to be applied as a paste, let air dry in 8-10 minutes, for an instant “band aid” to stay on a problem area.
For clear, bright skin, it’s important to exfoliate frequently. But did you know that most exfoliants you buy in the store are actually too harsh for your skin? Noni is a gentle, effective exfoliant that removes dead skin without doing any damage to the living, growing skin cells.
- Use our gentle, soothing Noni Lavender Lotion to exfoliate your face, neck, arms, chest, hands, feet, or any other part of the body
- If you want to exfoliate and relieve pain at the same time (on your knees, elbows, or feet, for example) you can use Icy Heat Noni Lotion
- Apply a second coat of noni lotion after you exfoliate to help revitalize newly exposed skin
Apply a generous coat of noni lotion to the area to be exfoliated and rub the lotion into your skin. Keep rubbing until little balls appear on your skin. Those balls are made up of dead skin that was ready to be sloughed off. Rub them off with a washcloth, apply a second coat of noni lotion, and let it air dry.
Noni for Pets
Your furry friends can get amazing benefits from noni lotion too, which is why we created our line of products for pets. Calm and soothe muscles, soothe skin irritations and promote good hair and coat texture easily and organically with Noni Pet Lotion. Our Noni Pet lotion is a wonderful topical lotion with no chemicals!!
- Noni Pet Lotion is the same formula as our Noni Lavender Lotion, but it comes in a bottle with an easy applicator tip so it’s easier to get under the fur to apply to your pet’s skin
- Use to soothe and calm muscles to put the spring back in your pet’s step
- Great to use as part of pet massage—you can bond while promoting your pet’s good health
Apply a generous amount of Noni Pet Lotion under your pets fur on its skin, wherever the problem area is. For sore muscles, rub the lotion in with a gentle massage, then let dry. For skin irritations, apply directly to the area and let it dry. Do your best to stop your pet from licking off the noni, although it’s safe for them to eat.
Furry friends and humans alike deserve healthy, glowing skin, which is why we’re committed to providing the highest quality topical noni products on the market.
Have noni lotions helped you or your pet enjoy healthier skin? Let us know in the comments!