Tuesday May 19, 2015
Noni, or Morinda citrifolia, has provided medicinal relief for a wide range of pain and skin conditions for generations, specifically by Polynesians. Noni products offer natural relief with protective natural antioxidant properties. Those who are seeking a natural psoriasis or  eczema treatment may find that noni offers a soothing skin-healing solution without the need for harsh chemicals.
Why Choose Hawaiian Organic Noni Fruit Leather and Noni Lavender Lotion?
- Noni Fruit Leather is a natural product with no synthetics, derived straight from raw whole fruit, retaining all of its active ingredients.
- When using noni as a dietary raw food, there is no need to use other products
- Noni Lavender Lotion can help alleviate inflammation, act as a psoriasis treatment, soothe  eczema, reduce stress levels, and help combat common infections.
- Noni Fruit Leather is produced on a self-sustained organic family farm
- Unlike noni juice, where the most potent ingredients are lost in the removal of the pulp and fermentation, Noni Fruit Leather retains all of noni's potent healing ingredients through low-heat dehydration(below 115 F) and using only organic non-fermented Noni fruit.
Real Life Stories From Users of Hawaiian Organic Noni Products for Eczema and Psoriasis Treatment
- From a letter to the Hawaiian Organic Noni, from Laurel Gales Stanford, " I bought some of your Noni Lavender Lotion and gave it to my mother in England. She has a terrible case of eczema on her legs… Since she has been using the lotion… she has never seen her legs look so clear."
- Another Noni user said, "Very few people understand the pain and suffering my psoriasis causes, but your lotion brings immediate relief."
How to Use Noni Fruit Leather
- Recommended daily intake for chronic conditions, is between two to four 2 inch x 2 inch pieces of Noni Fruit Leather per day.
- Simply tear a 2x2 inch piece into small pieces and suck on to dissolve or roll into small balls and swallow
- Noni Fruit Leather can also be dissolved into a warm tea and enjoyed as a warm drink.
- Or, add it to your favorite smoothie recipe for cool refreshment.
- Noni Lavender Lotion is the Noni Fruit Leather in a water base to be applied as a first aid treatment directly on skin.
Noni is an extremely delicate resource and must be handled properly to ensure it retains its most potent phytochemical properties. Noni Fruit Leather is made from only fresh raw noni and has no additives or preservatives. It never undergoes harmful fermenting processing either, as noni juice does. Products made entirely of raw noni deliver the best results as the potency has not been destroyed in processing.
Noni works best alone, specifically when used topically as a raw lotion, not as an extract. Some companies advertise noni as an ingredient in their products; however, it's typically only a very small percentage of the ingredients. Noni Fruit Leather is made from 100 percent raw noni, using a unique low heat dehydration process that maintains the important phytochemical powers to address internally the cause of various skin conditions. Use Noni Lavender Lotion externally to help achieve the great-looking skin you are seeking.