Thursday June 25, 2020
We've all heard of adding different fruits to your ice cube trays but have you tried adding Noni Fruit Leather? These make a perfect cool down for your drinks in the hot summer months. Enjoy!
- 8 serving squares of Noni Fruit Leather (2"x2")
- 1½ cup of warm water (below 100 degrees)
1. Tear the 8 serving squares of Noni Fruit Leather into smaller 1" inch pieces. Place in the warm water and let soak for 1/2 hour.
2. When soft, pour all into a blender and mix at medium speed until noni is thoroughly dissolved.
3. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight, or until hard.
4. May be added to any beverage, as desired.
Delicious blended into favorite smoothies.
Or used whole as ice cubes, with fruit juice, veggie juice or a refreshing, super-boosted glass of water.
Experiment and Enjoy!
- Using a standard size ice cube tray of 16 cubes
- 2 ice cubes would equal a daily dose of Noni Fruit Leather ( one 2"x2" serving piece)