Tuesday July 21, 2020
Are you on the search for a new healthy salad dressing? Noni Bob has come up with a number of dressings that will add delicious flavor to your salads and bowls. Noni Thousand Island is our favorite.
- 3 serving squares of Noni Fruit Leather (2"x2")
- 3 Tbsp water (room temperature)
- 6 oz Organic Tofu (Silken or soft is best)
- 1/2 cup organic vegan mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup organic ketchup
- 3 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea, Celtic or other good salt
- 3/4 cup organic dill pickles chopped well/ or sweet pickle relish
1. Begin by tearing the Noni Fruit Leather into 1" pieces and placing in 3 Tbsp water. Set aside while preparing other ingredients.
2. When all the ingredients are ready, pour them all into the blender, except for the pickles/or pickle relish. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Next add the pickles /or relish. Pulse or blend to desired consistency.
4. Enjoy on salad, or as a sauce for sandwiches or a dip!
- We always recommend using organic ingredients whenever possible
- Makes approximately 1 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup contains approximately 1/2 daily dose of Noni Fruit Leather