Tuesday November 10, 2020
Dr. Brian Issell, who researched pure unfermented noni at University of Hawaii, said, "If fermentation is allowed, then a different chemical profile is almost certainly present. Also, liquid products that have grape or blueberry juice are chemically different." Plus, fermentation destroys all the digestive enzymes.
Did you know? Research has identified over 165 beneficial compounds and enzymes in raw noni pulp, in a solid form not liquid form.
Facts about Noni Juice:
- Fermentation: Creates alcohol which destroys all the enzymes and many beneficial compounds.
- Pasteurization: Heat destroys enzymes, antioxidants, and other beneficial micronutrients
- Dilution: Fermented noni tastes unpleasant, so it’s usually masked with fruit juice or sugar
- Less Potent: Fewer naturally occurring compounds in liquid form
How can you receive the maximum benefit from noni? noni fruit">
Traditionally, noni was eaten raw, like a ripe plum or tomato, and that’s the tradition we adhere to here at Hawaiian Organic Noni. We spent years developing our low heat dehydration process that preserves the beneficial vitamins, minerals, and enzymes found in raw noni pulp, in the form of a raw Noni Fruit Leather that is non-fermented and shelf-stable without the need for pasteurization or refrigeration.
- Scopoletin: Noni Fruit Leather 12x more potent
- Damnacanthal: Noni Fruit Leather 12x more potent
- Anthraquinone: Noni Fruit Leather 9x more potent
The lab was also able to verify that our Noni Fruit Leather is 14x more potent in antioxidants than noni juice. A daily two-by-two inch serving size of Noni Fruit Leather provides 6,024 ORAC units that’s more than what you need in a day! Learn more about orac values and antioxidants here!