Monday June 29, 2020
Have you thought of adding Noni Fruit Leather to a yummy treat for extra energy and nutrients? Noni Bob's "Noni Peanut Butter Balls" are a farm favorite and they are so easy to make! Beware it's almost impossible to eat just one :)
- 3 serving squares of Noni Fruit Leather (2"x2"), cut into 1/8" inch noni bits
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup protein powder or cashews blended into a powder
- 1/4 cup honey (or favorite sweetener)
- 1/2 cup dates, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Optional: any of your favorite chopped or ground nuts, seeds, fruits, or cocoa nibs.
1. Place all ingredients except noni bits in a mixing bowl.
2. Take pinches of the noni bits and sprinkle over top of unmixed ingredients, separating the noni bits as you add in.
3. Mix all ingredients now as evenly as possible.
4. Roll mixture into golf ball or smaller size balls. This will make approximately 10 balls.
5. Finish by rolling each ball in the shredded coconut, (in a shallow dish) until nicely coated.
6. Refrigerate (or even freeze if desired) until firm and then enjoy!
On the farm we love them frozen! They melt deliciously in the mouth!
- We always recommend using organic ingredients whenever possible
- Adjust amount of honey to sweeten as you like
- This recipe can be made into squares by pressing the mix into a square baking dish lined with parchment. Sprinkle with coconut and refrigerate as usual. Cut into 2" squares when ready to serve.